Legal StructureInternational Humanitarian Relief (IHR) is a Non Profit Charitable Association that was registered in 2011 under Austrian Law.
Austrian Association Law
Articles of Association
Legal RepresentativesChairmen of the Board: Eng. Amer Auf
Vice Chairman: Dr. Nassir El Chichakli
Our goalsTo alleviate the appalling conditions the Syrian people are exposed to and to assist wherever possible
- We seek donations from all over the world. Our Donors are individuals, companies, Associations and Organizations.
- We disburse our funds According to need. We follow a distribution plan set by the Board of Directors in consultation with the Executive Committee.
- Recipients are prioritized according to need and their level of suffering without reference to the incidents that have caused their misfortunes or their political, racial or religious backgrounds.
- Distributions are dispensed through:
- Existing Charitable Organizations in Syria
- Direct Contact with the recipients
SUPERVISION and TransparencyAlthough Austrian Law dictates a high level of transparency, our determination to set a higher standard has prompted us to appoint the following renowned firms to supervise our operations
We also disclose our annual statement of accounts and our internal management structure